Saturday, October 8, 2011

Always love

In and out of my life you have been,
at one time we were merely just friends.

Thrown together by the chance of fate,
a friendship that grew stronger everyday.

Years went by so very fast, the time came
when I had to find now my own path.

Never to realize what I gave up, just a very
young girl wanting to make it on her own.

Years now to go slowly by, never forgetting
the first love of my life.

In my life he came again, now our love grew
stronger than it had ever been.

Stories of our lives to be shared at first, then
dreams of what was ahead for us.

Out again this time by him, now my heart will
never really love again.

Dreams of him in and out of my mind, my days
now full of what should of been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...