Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blinded finds

I feel myself disappearing
in a hole of disparity as
my life creeps past me.I
search for the life that
I was only meant to dream.

I am lost in my own thoughts
and cry for something I cannot
find or even envision clearly
enough to define.I am alone in
a room full of doubt.

I am worn out and ready to be
put myself out to dry,I am weak
and only manage to take another
step from a deep within strength
that I am to blind too see.

I rebel against my own mind as
I run into walls that do not
hold any barriers except within
my own minds imagination.I
suffocate myself until I can
no longer breathe.

I snuffle out the ability to
be anything that is wanted of
me.I am lost,I am blind,I no
longer want to see what I will
never be able to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...