Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The dancing of souls

My arms tightly embrace
your body of strength
as we dance in a soulful
song of beautiful harmony.

I feel the palm of your
hand as it softly plays
in my hair tickling the
nape of my neck,I shiver
within myself.

Our bodies are slowly
meeting to the tune we
hear in the background
as we melt together in
a sweet loving bliss of
perfection.

Looking deep into the
eyes of the one we love
the song that plays on
the radio soon cannot
be heard through the
beat of our own heart
songs that beat together
as one.

My body loses all tension
as you carry it away in
just one kiss from your
lips that feel velvety
and so sure of themselves.
A lightness takes over
my body as my feet dance
to a new melody of security.

My senses are spellbound
in the tone of your voice,
I am lost too everything
else but your words of
integrity and love.I shiver
once again as I dream of our
bodies entangled in this
blossoming of togetherness
in our own dance of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...