Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lost in your memory

Forgotten memories trap my
inability to move on,as I
walk this treacherous road
of my own self blaming.

I have hidden myself for all
to see left in the dark with
no one to hear me.I am silenced
as my heart cries out for so
many lost tears of yesterday.

No one can bring you back now,
this heart that has learned to
be made of black steel is cold
as a winters storm,I mourn!

I torture my own heart remembering
you in the dreams I so frequently
relive.No sleep once again for me!
My tears now pour freely as you're
love I thought was what I really
needed,I was blind by you're deceit.

I have moved on in this life of
cat and mouse but sometimes my
mind wanders backwards not seeing
the front lines that I wish I
could cross.I wish I could leave
you behind never to find you
again in my words of pain.

Sometimes your memory haunts me!
I wake up to see what is real that
lays right in front of me,I am free
when I am not living in your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...