Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chances of the heart

In bewilderment my life
seems to follow as days
from the past always have.
Holding just a shred of
the invisible attack that
is sure to come I take
a step and try to hold
steady of my heart that
seems to always come
undone.

Backward glances tell me
not all is lost like the
pain of the skinned knees
I have suffered endlessly
but they heal as the time
goes by and the feeling of
the could be's takes a hold
of me in the making of
another lie.

I feel like the grim reaper
is just a footstep away,the
heavens angels has flown
away with the strength
that I need to succumb
all of my insecurities.I
lay down my weapons of
steel and take what I
get with the thought that
maybe this time my life
will not be one to easily
forget.

With a handful of wild
flowers I walk a field
of dreams,no longer do
I remember a heart built
from deceit.I hold in my
hand the last chance that
I have to give,my heart
has always been one to
easily forgive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...