Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bottle blessings

I find myself falling
into the bottle again
just trying so hard to
chase away my memories
of pain,just praying
for everything to go
away and stay away.

I look at blank walls
and think of times gone
by and I have no other
option but to sit and
cry,another swallow to
pass my lips.Maybe this
time I will go numb
and sleep in bliss.

I cry for nothing but
yet everything,I search
my mind and ask why has
this been the life of
me,I so wish for life
to for once not deceive.
What more can I do?what
more can I say?What does
it take to make one want
to stay?I search my memories
and I am lost again.

Another drink to my
lips.maybe just for
another minute I will
be blessed enough to
forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...