Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I want the fairy-tale romance that many will search for but never find. I want to sit in a rocking chair and not say one word to my mate but yet hear a thousand stories through his heartbeat. I search for that person that you never have to see but yet you can read him with just the silence of his nothing. You feel him no matter how far apart you are and wish for every dream to come true, with him and no one else because that would never do. Your minds intertwine in thoughts heard that lay silent to everyone else. A smile tell a "I know what you are thinking" when in a crowded room. I dream for what may never be but settle for nothing less,,, than everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...