Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sometimes you have to read in-between the lines to see the whole story. You have to learn to except what you will never be able to change "that goes both ways" or walk away. Life will never be understood for what it is, but we live and learn in our own time. I will never walk away from my heart and I will always be sought out, and when I am it will feel like nothing has ever changed. So many times the same story has unfolded and been excepted, nothing will ever change within the story and connection of my very own heart. I stand tall and go on with life, for one day my heart will find its everlasting desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...