Monday, November 26, 2012

You are what I dream of in my waking hours as I walk the shadows of the life we have so often shared within the minds of each other. My heart beats for the scent of your perfection and beauty that only my eyes can see. Veins boil under the mere thought of your glance searching out mine. Dizziness takes a hold of me while I dance within the arms of my like, shivers take over my body with just one touch from your roaming hands. My body pressed against yours weakens all senses and ability to stay away from what burns the most, the walk out the door. Thoughts tell me to leave all upon the ground of wishes and dreams, in the end you are all I think of when I lay down to find my sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...