Friday, December 21, 2012

Forbidden peace

I am lost in the ever-since
of sweet words given to me,
I find I am always lost to my
better half.

I give reason of going on and
searching for something better
than received, but within your
eyes I am forever deceived.

I am broken and shattered,in
your mind to be lost forever!
I find wishes blatantly on hold,
from living life within the arms
of peace and harmony. That
only you can give to me.

I rush life like tomorrow shall
never come, I forward words
and grievances that are only
understood by the one.

I search the light where only
you can be found,darkness
takes me away into a hollow
hell of misunderstood I feverishly
search for the misfortunes of
what I so lack in this life of
torment that finds me unsound.

I crave what is found within
our hearts, I crave what is so
lost to us, for life finds crossroads
heavily unassailable when fear
finds us in our own made hell
of regrettable trails of pain.

Yesterday is only a portrayal
of what tomorrow shall always
hold, we find we are lost upon
what is allowed and look down
upon. My heart tells me what is
needed and wanted, my senses
tell me you will never find the
strength!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...