Monday, December 3, 2012

Forever awake

Denying what keeps me
up finds no peace within
my mind, sleep only to
find me when all is safely
where belonged.

Rain briskly falls to the
ground, woken from
weary dreams of glass
and debris scattered
about.

Feeling as if it is not
yet time to rest, I keep
my mind occupied
away from where it
wishes to fest.

Weary eyes waiting for
the clock to click times
up, weakness takes over
tic tock, tic tock. No
word shows that fretting
was of no use, mind still
runs worriedly and
confused.

Eyes grow heavier as
the time slips by,rain
softly falls without
loves demise. I try
to deny what keeps
me awake,I know in
my heart it is another's
fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...