Saturday, May 4, 2013

Life seems to be so questionable no matter what way you look at it. You want to please so many people at once, never thinking of yourself. When you do look at yourself you have to wonder do you even deserve what everyone else has. You look and have to question what the hell drives someone to live in unhappiness when even they admit it, not only to themselves but to you. You look back at every deed and detail of the life you are living and have to shake your head. You cry for someone who is to much of a coward or to scared to take what they want and say screw everyone else. I almost just do not care anymore, if people want to live in such unhappiness or are to scared of change why should I keep my life at a standstill any longer. I look at that clock and see it ticking by so quickly that even I am scared speechless "almost". I want to scream to the top of my lungs and say what the hell is a wrong with you, why do you stand still and allow yourself to suffer for those who could care less about your deepest emotion or well being. Dragging yourself day by day to please everyone else but yourself! WHY? Because you have to do what you have to do no matter the consequence to you? I am so pissed of that I have finally realized that if someone is to scared to find their own true self and happiness how in the hell could they ever make me happy. If a person denies them self from living a full life instead of the everyday torment that they live, hiding away who they are and what they enjoy out of life just how in the hell can they make me happy. I am free willed and have decided that no one can ever dictate my life again! I do not take orders from someone who does not even understand me! I do not live as the person that they want to see but yet do not even know! I am damn well never going to allow anyone and I mean anyone to turn me into their dummy just so they can sleep at night. We all have one life to live and what we throw away today can and will never be found again! If you do not love a being for their heart, body, mind and soul and you cannot accept who they are deep down inside then you do not love them at all. I think I have finally found what I have been looking for, have you? Or do you sit with a dropper of poison running within your veins wishing you had just one once of courage to do what you have always wanted and not what you believe has to be done? Life is a funny thing, you either live it to the fullest or not at all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...