Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rapture

Sweet kisses trickled down my
spine finds my body quivering
in anticipation for the next caress
your lips excitingly gives.

Close to dizziness in my pleasurable
wanting I am driven into a rapturous
need that is found in the security
of your warming body.

Captivated by the mere touch
of his enticing fingertips my
body arches greedily for the
taste of salt found on his
glistening body.

Movement of togetherness
leaves nothing to the imagination
in the soulful dance of  lovers
at play. Thrilling volumes of
bliss resigned only for two
heartbeats.

Blinding ecstasy find two
bodies colliding together
in overpowering delight.
Lovers fall peacefully in
love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...