Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sweet anticipation 6/29/12

Anticipation takes over
my flesh as we slowly
undress for each others
eyes to enjoy.Our naked
bodies come together as
we dance in a song made
for love making and sweet
sinful bliss.

Your breath can be felt
against my neck as you
softly leave butterfly
kisses down my nape with
one hand on my hip and
the other playing in my
tangled hair.

My body starts to respond
to the feel of your hardened
manhood against my leg and
I can feel my wanting for
you through the moistening
of my thighs.I become
breathless and shaken in
my need to feel your hand
lightly play with my bud
that throbs more with
every move that we make
in the teasing of our bodies.

You lay a hand gently on
my back and tilt me over
grazing your sweet lips
from my nape down to the
hardened nipples that lay
in wait for your tongue
play.My legs start to
tremble as your other
hand find the softness
between my legs,I am
completely ready for
your manhood but still
yet you make me wait.

You walk me to the
side of the bed sitting
me down as you kiss
your way to my wanting
woman's place tasting
her teasingly until my
sweet erection spills
freely in your waiting
mouth.

With one swift movement
you thrust your manhood
to take the place of your
mouth and bare down on
my shoulders as we meet
with each powerful thrust.
I feel my body floating
into the air as we find
our climax "together this
time",reaching higher heights
than we have ever reached
before.

We lay down in the still
made bed and explore each
others bodies from head
to toe,my anticipation
once again takes hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...