Monday, August 12, 2013

Feelings

I love the feeling of your arms
as they hold me tightly against you
close enough to feel your heartbeat
racing with my own

I love the feeling of your breath
as it tickles my neck softly
enticingly
sending my body
earth shattering wants

I love the feeling of your hands
as you outline my body
caressing me into a emotional frenzy
with just your fingertips

I love the feeling of your lips
as they search for my soul
through a single kiss
I have lost all control

I love the feeling of your body
as it weighs heavily upon my own
no sex included
where you only wish
to satisfy my own illusions

I love the feelings
that you so easily share
just by being there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...