Monday, September 30, 2013

This has been the best time of my life, my Kristen girl was so beautiful for homecoming and had a great time. Miss Amanda is blossoming in middle school and Katie is growing up over night. Book signings coming up and then screen plays to be documented of my alter ego hehehhehe. Mawhahahha the bitch is back in town "Sinfully Alive Black Poet" is going to be strutting her stuff, now to find a great girl to play her part. Enjoying life and my girls with my hunni has been a blessing in disguise. Nothing like staying up all night and finding myself waking up in his arms. Another great weekend at the hunting camp four wheeling and watching all of the deer and other wild life animals trotting along with an ice cold beer :p. Life has just begun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...