Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I am so blessed to have my three beautiful girls and a man who loves me through and through and that believes I am wonderful just as I am. There is no rules and regulations, there are no hoops to jump through. There is just us and the life we are now enjoying with each other side by side. Nothing at all compares to real love and the enjoyment you find with just being who you are with the one you are with. I have found freedom like I have never found before. I have found a full life in the arms of my hunni and children :). I hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend, if you are close to Preston County or Garret County drop by your local libraries and meet me at my book signings. Preston County will be from 10-12 and Garret County will be from 3-5:30. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...