Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A sneak peek into "Sinfully Becoming", and remember nothing will be edited until I am done writing the book hahhahahhaha

That evening when the sun went down Sparrow decided to take another walk, this time she would be headed right where she was warned not to go. There were kids in the streets cursing and from all appearance looking for trouble anywhere they could find it. Acting like she was busy on her phone Sparrow started looking for anything that looked like gang activity up and down the allies. She finally heard laughter coming from what appeared to be an old office building and walked closer to hear what all of the commotion was. Peeking through a window she realized she had found what she was looking for. Men were scattered around another young man beating him with pipes and their fist asking him if he thought he could fit into their family. I wanted to storm through the door and try to protect this young man who could be no older than eighteen but I knew if I did it would mess up my cover and the reason for searching these men out.

As I tried to back away from the building my foot got caught in trash that has been just thrown anywhere and with a crashing boom I landed on my ass cutting open my hand on broken glass. Shit just what I needed, to be caught ease dropping on a bunch of thugs! Just as I thought I could make an escape back into the street two of the men came out of the building to investigate what was going on. I had to think and think fast but what in the hell could I say to keep myself out of trouble and out of harm’s way?

Well shit I done ruined my new pants “Sparrow muttered” loud enough for the men to hear

Well hello there missy, what can us fine gentlemen help you with? “The tallest thug asked in a so called sweet way”

Any gentleman would offer me a towel to wipe this blood up with “Sparrow said with a cocky grin”

Oh my she is a feisty one ain’t she Billy? The second thug asked his buddy

Looking at both men Sparrow rolled her eyes in distaste and satisfaction that she had made herself sound like a bitch. She had to now make herself fit in with these thugs, this was not how she wanted to make an entrance but so much for her plans.

Are you going to get me something or not? I am bleeding to death here guys! “She stated in her bitchiest voice”

After the two men gave each other a shit eating grin they calmly looked back at her and said “well sure, why don’t you step into our castle” Billy said with a swing of his arm

With a smile Sparrow stated that she hoped there were servant’s to stitch up her hand.

After they had made their way into the building Sparrow knew she had to keep her emotions under control. Seeing the young man still on the ground made her stomach tighten but she could not let these men see her upset over the sight.

Looking intently at the young man she harshly stated “rough fall huh?” not expecting an answer

Well you know, hard day at the office “he faintly replied”

With that one of the men took the pipe and smacked him in the face so hard that he was knocked out cold!

“Lights out kiddo” The biggest of the men said, giggling in the most leering drawl that Sparrow had ever heard. He has to be the ring leader because when he said that all of the other men started laughing, even the ones who looked like they did not think it was that funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...