Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I see you, I feel you, I know you

I know you
your standing in front of me
playing the meek
innocently
I see you
I feel you
I know you
your sitting quietly
in the distance
watching everything

You are trying to figure me out
am I hiding behind a mask
or am I finally happy
you cannot decide if you like the new me
are you happy that I feel complete
even if it does not involve you beside me

You want me happy
but yet it hurts you all the same
for once we shared all
happiness
and pain

You didn't want all of me
but yet you needed some
to make your life complete
in all that you felt was lost
now you have what "things" you wished for
maybe they were not all that you thought
they would be

You are wondering if hate riddles me
am I still cold inside
am I still the lost little girl you thought
you saved
only to throw in a shallow grave

No masks cover my face
no love resides in a lovers way
no cries find me at night
no depression keeps a bottle to my mouth
I have found peace
I have found life with someone real
who holds me tightly within his arms
who shows me love
when you only showed me harm

I see you
I feel you
I know you
Your standing on the other side
as you always have
trying to figure me out
in your mind

That is something that will never go away
feeling the emotions through the computer screen
feeling what is lost
even in portrayed happiness
always wondering what holds the others mind
throughout the day
what are they doing
and are they okay

No matter how hard we try
we are bound by something stronger than life
soulfully we are bound
soulfully we did not belong
soulfully we have found happiness
just knowing the other holds strong
our beings walk this earth
just where they were intended to
apart
but forever within!

I see you
I feel you
I know you
your sitting quietly in the distance
watching everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...