Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Steps back

Let me take a step back
maybe I will figure this out
maybe this battered soul will find redemption
or at least see things more clearer.

No one is perfect
no one is at fault for all of their downfalls
some though use life as
an excuse to not  live at all.

What have we come to?
When will we stand up and defend ourselves
without fearing the invisible images
that are only in our minds and point of views.

My mind is blank
there is nothing left to dream of
nothing seems to fall into place
so why dream about useless things?

Let me take a step back
maybe I will figure this out
or maybe I will just walk away
giving up all that I am or could ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...