Monday, June 18, 2012

I remember how excited I was two years ago when I finished this blog and created hearts and souls poetry group and page, the past two years have changed with the breaking of every dawn and with the changes comes more excitement to share with all of you. A web site is in the works featuring myself and Sinfully Alive black poet, I have two books being released, one this month and one next month. Sinfully Alive black poet has a poetry book coming out in the upcoming months along with her novel being underway! Don't miss out on more exciting things that are in the works by both of us! Thank you friends for growing with me and my blog. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...