Monday, August 6, 2012

I am a writer of love, hate, pain, healing, fright, fearlessness, negative, positive, low esteem, empowerment and so much more. Without my words I would hide in a shallow grave searching for things that do not exist! My best medicine is the written word,without them I would perish within myself hiding from the world that wants all too live in negativity and fear! When I write I find strength,when I find strength I find peace within myself that cannot be found anywhere else! That is the life of a writer,search for the unseen reasons that life showers on us daily,within them you find yourself hidden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...