Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lifetime love

Why can I not forget?
Why do I allow myself
to be tortured with
nonsense things?My
heart wants to feel,
I want to breathe in
the words of what
another reveals.

I leave him in the
dark searching for
me but knowing he
will never understand
the girl in front of
he.I am blind in my
own pain of loss and
I cannot be found
by another just because
that is what is needed.

I am tortured by heaven
as I live in hell,knowing
I was meant for one in
myself I die and dwell.
What do I need to do to
forget the one who knows
me best,it never gets
easier as time goes by
I am still left here to
cry.

No love should feel so
torn and shattered,no
reason should hearts
that no the other so
perfectly well be only
scribed only now in
long ago memories.

No other can take
the place that my
heart has built a
wall upon,no other
could ever love him
the way that I was
only born for.

The stars points the
direction that I wish
to be as on my mind I
grieve knowing she will
never feel for him like
me!

I sit and contemplate
the pasts whispers,I am
left to scream my frustrations
in grief and a broken
heart that will never be
healed by another.

I am lost to never again
be found,but it is the
knowledge that we shared
what another could give
that wakes me in the mornings
dawn.I am broke but I
stand where most would
fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...