Sunday, November 25, 2012

Book sale just in time for Christmas

For a limited time only you can buy all four of my books for twenty five dollars, a do not pass up deal for all of my followers. If you are interested you can contact me through Facebook or email,

Email address is fairytailbaby@gmail.com

Facebook link is 


Just inbox me and all books will be signed and delivered to you, I will also provide a tracking number when sent out. Here is a look at the covers and I will also provide the amazon links to find my books on. 













The Unhidden reflections of the heart 


Hearts and souls poetry book 


Soulful Writes 


Soulful Writes Part Two 


Hope to hear from you all and thank you so much for keeping the blog alive and I am getting around a hundred views a day wooohoooooo. Much love and have a great day and upcoming holidays xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...