Thursday, August 1, 2013

It is kind of exciting to think of the prospect of working in the police department, not to keen on going to Charleston everyday but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I went to school for one thing but a new direction seems very cool and could be very rewarding. It just shows you to never ever set your mind to one thing when doors can be opened from all directions. I also want to say thank you thank you and more thank yous for everyone who has bought the book. I am having a time keeping up with the sales coming from three different directions and I am crazy busy with talk shows right now but it will all be worth it in the long run. Never forget who you are or where you have come from while being found by others, "there are people that I know who has done that but in the end their lives will be less rewarding because they chose things over life" Me I am going for what I have always went for, MY DREAMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...