Sunday, January 26, 2014

God thank you for the love of my life! I never wanted to believe it would be any other than that of my own choosing but you proved to me that our path is always laid down in front of us once we are ready to follow our futures in the right direction that was set before us. Everything in my life has looked up and it just took one single step that was the hardest step of my life. Who would have known that such a love could be shared between two people that is true and shared both ways. I still get goosebumps when I see his car pull up like a schoolgirl anticipating her first date :). Life is great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...