Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Reflecting Eyes

I am going crazy
falling victim to your love spell.
Anticipation for your touch
has driven me over the edge!
You're in all of my thoughts
with those sweet delicious kisses.
The caress of your lips sends my body aflame,
I want all or nothing but will take what is offered.
As long as it is with you that my mind and body
goes insane as it convulses your name in a whisper
between clenched teeth and trembling flesh.

Talk to me low and slow
you know how it drives me into a recklessness.
Hands entangled in my hair as our lips meet again,
passion in your eyes and I am once again caught up.
I search for that heaven that earth cannot share,
for our greediness for one and another
has taken me off guard and unprepared.
You know every nerve in my body,
like it was your own.
To hell with what I thought was passion,
for I have never known the persistence
of a loving man who pleases me in every way that has ever been needed.

And after our tantalizing night of passion,
once our feet has finally found the ground,
you take me in your arms like it was
the first time we have made love.
I know you do not understand
for that is just the kind of guy that you are,
but it means the world to a girl who has never felt
what a real man has to offer her heart.
And when you lay those beautiful lips upon my body as I sleep,
I want you to know that you are caressing every emotion within me.
None I will take for granted because you are all that I need,
for love has never felt so real
and I have never felt so alive
as what I do when I see my reflection through your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...