Friday, April 1, 2016

New stuff in the works

How has everyone been? I haven't been around for a bit but life can catch up with you sometimes ;). I am working on a few projects that I have not shared with everyone because they are a little different than you are use to here. It is always good to switch things up here and there huh? The new book I am working on is called "The Voice of a Manic" Cool idea for the cover that is way different than any you have seen with my books so that is exciting. I am also still working on "Sinfully Becoming" but it has been an on and off book to work on. Also a romance is in the works so staying busy but maybe not busy enough with the books. I took a time out for awhile but back at it. I am happy to see so many people still checking out my blog even if you are stuck with oldies :). 

I have also started a product called Plexus that has been wonderful and given me back my energy and helped with my stomach issues so that is another plus. Now maybe I will have the want to write as I done before. If anyone has ever thought about trying it you should really give it a chance. I have tried many other things and they were just gimmicks :/. You can check out my website if you want to see the many different things that there are to try. http://shopmyplexus.com/bathshebadailey/. If you would like to speak to me personally about this great product you can contact me on Facebook http://shopmyplexus.com/bathshebadailey/ or Email me at Fairytailbaby@gmail.com. Make sure that you put PLEXUS in the subject line so I know to make you my priority.  

If any would like to buy any books you can go to Bathsheba Dailey in books on amazon. If anyone would like a signed copy you can follow the Facebook link and drop me a inbox. Have a wonderful day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...