Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fragile

I am so lost,
I try so hard but yet nothing is ever accomplished.
So much has been put on top of my shoulders
the weight has become more than I can bare.
My heart aches for something positive
and my mind screams for everyone to leave me in peace.


No one really understands me,
no one really knows who I am.
I give in when I should press forward.
I fear that no one will ever see me clearly.

Everyone looks at me like I have all of the answers,
unaware that I have no more to spare.
I have allowed people to look at me as a joke
never caring about the pain that they cause me in their boredom.
I let them walk over me like I am made of brick,
in truth I am more fragile than I may appear.

I cry alone because if I speak of my tormented mind
I know they will not understand the words that are spoken.
I have become use to the loneliness
because it surrounds me everyday.
Disorder finds my home crazy with appeals
this one wants this and that one thinks they are never seen.

How can one person be the only person?
How can one person make the world right,
when so much is going wrong?
My emotions bare fruit that can never be eaten,
it sours on my own tongue like a day old lemon.

My eyes water as I try to hold back
this uncontrollable desire to cry.
I know once it starts it will never stop,
I know that the words playing in my head
will only drive this confusion farther.

In my moment of weakness
I shatter into a million pieces.
I hold on to a little bit of faith
knowing that it will soon pass as it always does.
For now though I am left uneasy
shaken to the core of my being.
Just another day
then maybe life will once again be worth the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...