My oldest finally moves on to bigger and better things soon. The thirtieth she will graduate and two more months she will marry. She has grown into a beautiful young woman who has found herself through a lot of lessons in life. I hope that she can stay on track and make something of herself after her break before she starts college. Hold them tight because time goes faster than you think.
Real life can sometimes bring out the best or worse in people. Writing/reading can help you understand the difference.
Friday, May 5, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giving up is never an option
I find that life has not really been mine. I know that I cannot be the only one who feels out of place in their lives! Do you know that fee...
-
I find that life has not really been mine. I know that I cannot be the only one who feels out of place in their lives! Do you know that fee...
-
This is going to be sooooo great, we have so many authors who have already pledged books for the "Books for our Soldiers in Afghanista...
-
Thank you note I want to thank my girls for having to deal with me all the time writing and searching for our new life, I know you girls d...
No comments:
Post a Comment