Sunday, September 16, 2012

Black roses

Barriers keep you
safe from what you
fear to see!

I am the living dead
even if just inside
of your mind,my blade
of words sends your
tormented mind into
a spiraling downfall!

I take your heart and
crush it among the
jaded,persuaded and
complicated dark of
my blistering hell.

I fall from your grace
when your eyes seek out
what you knew in your
deepest memory was out
of place and dreary.

I call your soul to
follow me through the
deepest valleys of my
own doom full pride.
Your memory now nothing
but a potful of poison
left to be traded among
thieves in the night.

You wager your strength
against mine,in the
morning your body will
be found laying on the
ground cold as ice.

I take your mind and
play with it as you
have learned so well
to do with mine your
worst nightmare was
believing in the blind!

I only show you what
you wish to find!I am
the black rose to be
left on the vine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...