Monday, August 5, 2013

Just a note

Just a notice of changing on the blog, this will be an 18 or older blog within a day or two. In diversity with writing you find that you cannot keep things respectable level sometimes :p. I have grown as an author over the years and I have come out with my alter ego "Sinfully Alive" a long time ago as you all have seen but I am now coming out of the closet with my second Alter ego "Mistress Rosebud" soooo yea time to change the settings. Hope you all will still come by and take a peek but if it is to hot to handle then by all means do not enter. Love you all and as always thank you for being such great followers x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...