Real life can sometimes bring out the best or worse in people. Writing/reading can help you understand the difference.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
YOU WILL ONLY BE REMEMBERED FOR THE PERSON YOU WERE INSIDE, NEVER FOR WHAT YOU HAD IN THINGS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giving up is never an option
I find that life has not really been mine. I know that I cannot be the only one who feels out of place in their lives! Do you know that fee...
-
I find that life has not really been mine. I know that I cannot be the only one who feels out of place in their lives! Do you know that fee...
-
This is going to be sooooo great, we have so many authors who have already pledged books for the "Books for our Soldiers in Afghanista...
-
My country has left me confused with anger and loathing that my reflection is not someone that I recognize any longer. With every passing da...
No comments:
Post a Comment