Monday, September 16, 2013

When you least expect it, life shows you what you have always been missing

If you had told me that men still existed in this world that was not only after one thing I would have called you a liar and laughed you off. I am still in awe that there is still men out there that want more than one thing. I am so freaking happy, I have never been so happy in my life. No pressuring, just learning one and another and building a relationship on the person and not what the person can offer. It feels so good to not have to worry about where things will lead because they are not even a part of what could be right now. To meet someone who is all about family and who has never given up who he is for someone else is something new to me and I am enjoying every moment of it. A country boy with the old time respect and morals for woman and all of those around him is something amazing to be a part of. Who would have thought a man was still out there who held open doors and pulled out chairs :) hehe love it, it feels so good to be allowed to be just me! God it feels so good, all I have to do is not let my past dictate my future because for the first time in my life I really see what a true man looks like and what a joy the future could be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...