Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Perfect Reality

I'm to old to play games
I am in it for the long haul
I found what satisfies my heart
even if it isn't felt within the soul.

I am leveled
even if not to the ground.
I am stronger
even if weak at any given moment.

I have struggled
I have been found
atop a hilltop
where nothing is as it seems.

Nothing is perfect
within the hell we reek upon ourselves.
The man in the sky can only try so much,
giving hints that all is not everything.

A pearl in my hand
a token of love in my ear
a heart that asks for more
that can never be

Taking timeout to imagine
to risk what is not so easily gained.
Fretting about what is,
and can never be!

The reality of where we stand,
is just a fraction of where we belong!
The man upstairs tell all truths,
the soul though he cannot control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...