Saturday, August 27, 2022

Gender reveal day

 Today is the day everyone! The gender reveal party is at 2:00, well wishes that everything goes smoothly in our little chaotic family function. This is literally the first time that I have been able to keep a secret, so yay me. I will of course update the results to everyone when calm hits my house and mind. The excitement is unbearable for my daughter, she wanted this get together but she wants to know already. Tisk tisk my child, get what you ask for and hold on to that overactive bladder for five more hours. Have a wonderful day world and thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...