Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am sooo happy right now and hope it last forever! and on top of being happy for a change I was asked to donate twenty poems for a collaborative poetry book where all proceeds go to an orphanage that needs help for the children there. I believe that if you have any kind of gift that can help another, then you should use it for good. You were lucky enough to have it and it is only right to use it for something good. I am just happy they think I am good enough for such a big project and I hope I do not let them down!! I will post the books link here when it is complete and hope everyone of my followers looks into getting one,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...