Thursday, January 19, 2012

imperfectly perfect

We are imperfect for each other!
We really are nothing alike at all
but his arms are all I want to feel
around me until the mornings dawn.

He can watch television as I listen
to the country music,his face though
is the one I will see in the words
of that beautiful love song.

He can drive his big truck on full
blast and I cannot drive a lick at
all but his lips are the best that
I have ever felt.

We are not alike at all,if you think
about it we are imperfect together by
far,but he is the holder of my heart.
I never thought I would find this in
my lifetime,but happiness is now truly
mine.

We are imperfectly perfect together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...