Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Childhood beliefs

As a child I expressed my
feelings through paper and
pen,the world has changed
so much it is now a keyboard
and screen to entertain me.

As a child I believed in
fairy tales,the beautiful
girl being rescued by the
dashing prince on a steed.

Now that I am a woman I see
things for what they really
are,men come also with hearts
not just amour,some need saved
in return,their souls to yearn!

As a child I could not wait
for the summers rain,so many
puddles to find and prance in,
shoes to dry when it was time
to go in.

I still wait for that summers
rain as an adult,not to prance
in puddles,but to dance as the
world is cleaned again from the
rain that is pouring down on me.

Childhood dreams and wonderment's
to change as the time passes me
slowly by,as an adult I see the
world through grown up eyes!

Beauty and pain,tears in the rain,
dashing princes that need their
own fairy tale come true,through
the eyes of a woman my mind has
been renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...