Sunday, August 28, 2022

A baby girl

 The second grand baby is going to be a little girl. So I have my first grand baby coming in December that will be a bundle of joy little boy and then my other bundle of joy will be here in February and that one will be a little girl. Best of both worlds and we are all so excited. I will update names once the kids say that I can. 

I would love to hear from some of my readers… what was your first grandchild? What are things that you done for the baby showers? I am excited to hear from you all with your ideas. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Sunday and until next time… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...