Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pressure points

I feel the poison running
through my veins that
long to be split open
burning my skin of
nothing until the smell
of burning flesh takes
my breath away.

My gut is tight like a 
noose that wishes for
the neck of darkness
to grasp and never let
go,strangling out any 
life that lingers in one 
place for to long. 

Nightmares are forever
playing havoc with my 
mind that wants to so
badly see nothing more
but the other side,no
more turmoil to drown
out the silence of the
nights dreaming in 
worthless memories.

Body crawls and itches 
from nerves that are
fried out into a lightly
sounding sizzle of done.
In the mirror my reflection
equals none!Nails leave
marks upon my hands,
the pain I can no longer
feel!

Walls cover the openings
of the doors that I no
longer wish to pass 
through.Life has given 
me in stone a life I cannot 
stand to live in,too late
to change what has been
written.

In my mind I scream 
until my body loses 
all control and my
head feels like it
wants to explode 
from the pressure
of the forever reasons
left untold.

Some has heart,some
does not!Some leaves
all to forever in their
minds burn and rot.
I see a token that only
I can spend,finding a
reason to go on has
never been worth the
giving!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful site i will try to visit it every day x peter and janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you hunni and I hope you all are well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...