Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Always

On my mind you will always be,
day and night and always in my
dreams.

In my heart you will always be
and the miles that seperate us
make no difference to me.

I feel you day and night and
you are always on my mind even
in my sleep.

A part of my soul belongs to you!
We are not two but one,can you
feel this too my love?

You are my true love this I am
sure of.I have never felt this
before and I never will again.

We are one and the same,we can
feel each others haunting pain.

We read each others minds,we
know what the other is thinking
all the time,buried in each others
mind.

When we fight I feel like you will
drive me insane but to lose your
love would be the worse pain.

I wonder when we will be together
and I pray when that day comes we
will be forever.

I love you with all of my heart,
body,mind and soul and I cannot
wait until the day you are mine.

Until then know this to be true,
I will always be here waiting for
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...