Saturday, August 13, 2011

Breaking dawn

You sit and think I will always break at your memory,You sit and think I will wait my life away, waiting for all the dreams we had planned and made.You know my soul belongs to you and only you, you believe that my heart shall wait, wait for you and all that I felt was at stake, but time has passed and my heart grows weary, waiting for someone whom really don't know me.You believe I will be here waiting for the dreams and love we shared, but my life is one of lonesomeness and dread to the heartache that keeps me from wanting to get out of my bed. Sometimes my body craves your touch so much I just want to lay down and play dead as I wait for you and all that you said. I am here and you are not, and now my mind dreams of you no longer at all. My soul still yearns for you and all of our dreams and I still believe we are a love that would of always been true, but I am weary and heartbroken and no longer can wait for you. My life shall go on just as the days shall always break dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...