Sunday, January 8, 2012

disguised

I sit in the shadow of myself, my
words are so easily belt, my heart
cannot always be felt.

I am compelled to hide under a cloak,
worried people will not understand all
of the words that are spoken.

I hide my feelings on one but the other
they ring out like a storm.Why do I have
to hide what I feel,I just want to be real!

I am me and that is all that I can be,I will
no longer run from what others do not
want to see.

I am tired of playing games,my heart feels
many kind of pains.I can cry of all my
heartbreaks or let them out in my words
of hardened strength.

I will no longer hide under my disguise!
I am me no matter what part you may
see at the time,I am Sinfully Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...