Monday, January 16, 2012

Tic tock, writers block

Tic tock I watch the clock,I am so
tired but yet my mind won't stop!

What do I want to say that has not
been written already on paper by my
pen.

Here I go again my mind to spin,it is
turning like a dryer on full speed,I
am so drained and my body is weak!

My head hurts like it never has before,
those words I want are somewhere stuck
behind a tightly closed off door.

My heart is racing as fast as my mind,
there are so many words that I wish to
find.

Give me a subject of your choice,I can
write about it the best that I can,but
yet it will not stop the words that has
yet to be found.

I am tired and I am weak,give me those
words that I seek!So I can finally rest
in peace!

Tic tock she looks at the clock!She just
may finally have writers block!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...