Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Man of my dreams

My love grows stronger everyday
for the man who has walked with
me through the dark,finding the
light again as I walk farther
from my past pains.

I entrust my hand into his,he
leads me into the world that
has much to offer us.With him
I now feel nothing but positive
energies from the life I am now
to live.

I was walking life like a blind
person falling into the shadows
of my past demons.I was so sure
life had nothing left for me but
miseries to relive everyday.

Nightmares woke me out of my already
restless sleep,all of that changed
with our long awaited meeting.Now
dreams of kisses under the moonlight
in his arms are what I see,my heart
has been completely taken by the man
of my dreams.

I now thank the lord for unanswered
prayers!I now see his plan for me!In
your arms is where I have always meant
to be,warm and safe from the world that
I always believed was out to get me.

I take my heart and hand it to him in
hopes that this time I will not find
anymore miseries!With him I believe my
heart is finally safe!I need to no longer
look for my great escape!My life has
been laid down in front of me and in
it's plans I want to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...