Thursday, March 8, 2012

The end of our day's

If I were a child I would be
cringed up in my bed listening
to the grown ups and all that
they said.

I would be scared that the end
of the world was coming and
begging god to give me just one
more day to play.

I would want to see my friends
just one more time and feel the
hug in my parents I could always
find.

I would be terrified that I would
never see my mother or father again,
crying far into the night, never
finding sleep until the dawn was at
its fullest light.

As an adult I sit and panic but
not for the reasons of a child.
My life to flash before my eyes,
many regrets that I know I would
find.

I would cry for my children's lives,
begging please just give them a
chance to grow.Looking out of my
window through the night,I finally
gather my children into one place
to sleep beside of me,never finding
rest until I was to blinded any
longer to see.

The end of the world is upon us that
cannot be denied! Whether you believe
in God or not,I see the happenings of
the bible all around me everyday.I
believe the evolution is just a storm
away.

The time has come when all needs to
realize that we are given our next
day by his blessings only.Whether you
find peace in the church or with the
bible in your hand to learn,God rules
all and the time has grown closer!The
world is treading it's last steps,enjoy
everyday to the fullest that you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...