Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lost treasuries

I have proven it to myself that
within me you no longer dwell.
My heart has released the sound
of your heartbeat and in my mind
you can no longer be found!

There are times still though that
in my thoughts that roam backwards
you can be found,not for the love
that I once treasured but for the
answers that was never for me put
down,answered!

I play our song still to this day
and I am surprised that it no longer
brings me to heartaches and tears,
my heart now unafraid!I remember the
good memories now with the bad,the
happiness that we shared and then
the end that left me frazzled with
despair.

You will never leave my souls memory
completely,but now I know your were
never meant to be the one who would
be there to complete me!You are now
turning into a lost memory!

I still think of long ago days,the
stories that we shared and the love
that at one time you gave.The comfort
we found when in each others arms,the
stars that shown bright when we were
lost in each others gaze.

You hold my hearts memory but you never
again will be the one who holds me!I
have found a love true to his word,my
heart,body and mind he grips with stead
fast hands,the protector of my world!

He loves me for who I am,I hide no
longer waiting for the right time to
be handed down,no longer to be played
with like a clown.I take away with me
a past of love and misery,I move forward
with the man that was truly made for
only me! I am pleasantly free to live
my life of hopes and dreams,with him
I feel like I was his lost treasury!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...