Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fallen

I can only feel what
has been put forth
toward me, Trivial
questions always plays
recklessly on my forever
roaming mind.

Sometimes I just wish
for peace,none to find
in this life that seems
to always hold me behind
like a game of chess.I
lose too myself,I lay my
dreams to rest hiding
under a make believe
quilt.

Racing mind,racing heart,
racing by me my dreams
that I cannot be a part
of.Fighting gloves,fighting
soul,fighting for just one
dream to come true before
I grow too old.A story yet
untold.

Perfectly inclined to leave
myself and all behind me,
start anew far away from
such troubling thoughts that
I no longer wish to play in.
Wildfires cannot burn the
feelings that I hold inside
of me,I walk in this life
that even I am to blind too
see.

Cursed among the living
I speak in many languages
that only I can understand.
I walk with myself hand in
hand never to realize the
fears that I hold so near,
once again I catch on my
cheek an invisible tear.

Tell me I have not fallen
into this darkness again.
My emotions too once again
fight a thousand unseen
battles within me.I play
tug a war with myself,I
try to trap again the feelings
I have for so long set on
a shelf.

I battle a million words
that linger hopelessly on
my mind.Once again I look
into the mirror,myself
I cannot find,once again
I have fallen blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...