Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Feeding

You have laid down your
fear believing I have
left all alone.I bide
by my masters law and
take flight to his home
of dark suppressed misery.

You look into the
shadows looking for
my hatred that bleeds
through my skin falling
restlessly onto the
ground killing all that
lives.

You are powerless to
completely forget,you
feel safe now without
me around to devour your
mind and soul.You believe
now you have all control!

The clock strikes midnight
awaking me from my sleep,I
have taken a break from
death now it is time to
defeat your silly notions
that without me you now
live.

Covered in black I take
back my place,among the
weak and disgraced. My
power is stronger than
ever before,your mistake
was letting down your
guard!

I bleed poison from my
pores,you smell the stench
and know I have returned.
I am here to watch you
burn!There is no use to
act like my friend,your
neck I bend!

My claws are made of steel,
they searchingly dig for
your heart as your soul
breaks away free to find
the dark to escape the
pain given by me.

I bury my teeth into your
flesh, I find the vein that
will finally bring you to
your death painfully.You
forgot about me in vain
as I rested among the sane.

You will never forget about
me again,you will spend your
soulless days in the dark
of un-wanted entities.Your
useless body I drop now to
the ground,your blank eyes
look up at me with green
un-wanting envy.

I walk back into the shadows
of the night,my memory now
playing on the minds of all
who frightfully seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...